In a few minutes English premiership side, Manchester United will play against Swansea City and the club has just announced that the players will wear black armbands to mourn the football fans who died in Calabar last week when they got electrocuted while watching the game between Manchester United and Anderlecht at a viewing center.
- Game Of Thrones In Talks To Extend To Season 8
- Why Davido Lied To Eko Hotel On The Figure Of Fans Attending His 30 Billion Concert
- 2 Black Men Blocked From Worshiping At All-white South African Church
- Tiwa Savage’s Fans Demand For Her Baby’s Face & Name On Instagram
- Top 20 Fastest Football Players Right Now
- Today In Nigerian History: 14th Janaury
- Too Bloody: Nigerian Black Axe Members Tie and Stab Vikings Cult Member To Death in Malaysia (Photos)